Paslode is one of the better brands on the market, and the 902600 CF325Li is definitely a framing nailer that I knew I had to try. With the ability to drive up to 6,000 nails per charge, there are very few nailers on the market that can match this speed. Let’s see how the rest of this nailer held up during my Paslode framing nailer review.
- Weight: 7.25 pounds.
- Nails-per-charge: 6,000.
- Nails-per-fuel-cell: 1200.
- Type: Cordless.
- Power Source: Gas and Battery.
- Battery Life: 5 hours.
- Angle: 30 Degree.
- Magazine Capacity: 48 Nails.
- Warranty: 1 year full, 5 year limited.
My Paslode Framing Nailer Review
For a heavy-duty nailer that weighs in at only 7.25 pounds, the Paslode 902600 CF325Li is impressively lightweight. There is also a rafter belt hook which I did not use, but it can definitely come in handy while on the job. Due to the grip and balance, moving and adjusting the 902600 was a breeze making the weight a non-issue.
Are you doing a job around the house and want to quickly pound some nails? This model surprised me when I could do a quick 2-minute charge and be able to drive up to 200 nails. For a job in a pinch, this is definitely a benefit that is rarely seen. If you have the time, this nailer will fully charge within just 1 hour and lasts for up to 5 hours of continuous use without a charge needed.
I personally cannot state that I drove 6,000 nails, but I did drive well over 1,000 in an hour making the manufacturer’s 6,000 drives in a single charge valid. For anyone doing heavy-duty work, the speed on this model is fantastic.
There are a few extras worth mentioning. You will receive a battery, a charger, safety glasses and even a carrying case. This is great for any home user that is buying a framing nailer for the first time. There is also a 5/32-inch wrench included for adjustment purposes. After over 1,000 nails driven, there was not a single jam or misfire that occurred. While I don’t know how true this would be for someone driving thousands of nails daily, this is definitely a major benefit for me.
Paslode 902600 CF325Li Video Review
- Noise. Whew – from the moment you begin nailing, you will see just how loud this nailer is. Unfortunately, higher-end nailers need immense power, and I am not sure anything can be done to lower the noise. Kids and animals alike will likely be startled upon firing up the 902600.
- One-Clip Compatible. Most framing nailers come with the ability to hold 2 nail clips at a time. This model only allows for one clip to be held, so you will need to swap out new nail clips more frequently.
The noise issues and one-clip are not reasons to overlook the Paslode 902600 CF325Li. Utilizing a lithium battery, this is one of the better cordless framing nailers on the market. My overall Paslode framing nailer review is positive, and I would recommend this model to friends and family.